One designer, 13 years, 300 books, Infinite possibilities.
When it comes to publishing, CVdesign is the best solution for turning your publication into reality. Our principal designer Craig, has over 13 years’ experience working for international publishers such as MacMillan, Reed Elsevier and Hachette.
- I have worked with Craig for over ten years. He is an extremely good designer – creative, fast, adaptable, but very importantly responsive to the needs of his client. Craig is fun to work with and I look forward to doing so again. — Kevin Chapman (President of PANZ 2010–13)
- Craig’s design for my Ihaka novel Death on Demand created one of the very best covers I’ve had on any of my books here or overseas. — Paul Thomas
- Craig has been involved with the production of many of my wine books, including two titles that were singled out by many reviewers for the high standard of their design – Wine Atlas of New Zealand and 100 Must-Try New Zealand Wines. He is a highly talented book designer and I thoroughly recommend his work. — Michael Cooper
- Aside from his outstanding design skills, Craig also has great technical know-how. He keeps himself up to date with the latest design/print technology and is always looking for faster or more accurate ways of completing a job. The end result is clean, stable files — certainly nothing messy for the printer to sort out!
— Jane Hingston, Managing Editor
- Craig designed the cover and interior layout for my novel ‘Cross Fingers.’ While the design process can be a nerve-wracking process for an author, I was immediately captivated by the cover design and I’ve subsequently had many favourable comments on the book’s presentation. I have no hesitation in recommending his services.
— Paddy Richardson
- Many elements go into the ultimate success of a book: one of the most crucial is its design, the way it looks: a good design reflects what the book is about and it makes a book stand out when among others in a shop. An even better design is one that still looks good years later. Craig Violich is an expert at combining all these aspects into every book. — Ron Palenski
CVdesign brings passion and experience to the creation of beautiful books. Be it a coffee table masterpiece, an educational textbook, a high-profile biography or a crime thriller novel, CVdesign can do it and has experience in all these genres.So if you want great design done right, quickly and to budget, contact CVdesign NOW!!!
CVdesign’s publishing services include:
Cover design – Layout design – Typesetting – E-books
Photography – Image restoration
So check out our portfolio and remember: CVdesign has the know-how, dedication and, above all, talent to make your publication outstanding.